Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Hand Drawn Effect

IMG_7905_1 copy copy on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Well...I posted a photoshop technique for how to do charcoal effects a few days ago.  I wanted to show that it actually works.  This is what I got using the technique.  I think mine came out better then the tutorial one, but I am biased.  Anyway...you guys should try it out.  It is fun, and the results can be pretty cool. 

Plus, I am always trying to find a way to make realistic images look hand drawn...it comes in handy for illustration. 

technorati tags:, , , , ,

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where is the exact tutorial?

Thanks.

Unknown said...

http://freedp.blogspot.com/2007/05/charcoal-drawing-effect.html

Anonymous said...

The tutorial isn't at the page you gave.

I think you forgot it :-)

Unknown said...

This post is referring to a previous post (The one right before it). If you got that post and click the link...it takes you right to the tutorial.

Unknown said...

Here...this should help.

http://www.dphotojournal.com/charcoal-drawing-with-photoshop/

WoW Gold Guides said...

nice post!