Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Selling Your Prints Online

Flickr Photo Download: Abstract Architecture

Well...as you know I have recently obtained my first Digital SLR camera. I have taken a few pictures so far that I feel are worthy of print. This one shown here is my favorite. I looked into selling my images online. I am not too serious about it, because I realize having any success would take a lot of time and work (and probably more talent then me). However, if you are interested, I wrote an article about making money off your images online. It covers more then just photographs, but it really applies to all kinds of images.

Click on my photo if you want to purchase it, and read the article if you are interested in finding out how to sell your images. It can be purchased in various sizes all the way up to 24"X36". I think it would look great as a poster on your wall!

You can also vote to see this image in JPG magazine here.



technorati tags:, , , , , , , , ,

No comments: